866 United Nations Plaza offers foreign governments, non-profits and other businesses an exceptional opportunity to secure a permanent commercial space in one of the City’s most prestigious and convenient locations.
The office condominiums at 866 UNP can accommodate users of any size and allow unit owners to lock in their occupancy costs and insulate themselves from the ever-rising expense of office leasing in Midtown. 866 UNP also offers unobstructed 360-degree views of the United Nations campus and the Secretariat Building, the Chrysler Building, as well as the permanently protected vistas of the East River, Long Island City and the Queensboro Bridge.
866 UNP offers unparalleled first-class features, including:
- High ceilings and four sides of oversized windows providing expansive light, air and unobstructed, panoramic views
- Versatile occupancy opportunities, with a variety of floors plans and configurations
- Spaces ranging from 500 RSF suites to contiguous blocks of 120,000 RSF
- Combinable units for custom office complexes
- Two separate entrances, with building-in-a-building potential for select companies and organizations
- Newly renovated entryway, common corridors, elevators and amenity spaces
- Separate freight entrance and loading dock with oversized freight elevator
- On-site underground parking garage with easy access to the FDR East River Drive (additional fees apply)
- Spacious light-filled interior courtyard
- State-of-the-art security system, including security cameras used to survey lobbies, hallways and stairwells